"Mayday! Mayday!" I hear the distress calls of many women who complain that their men do not want to wear condoms! Well don't worry...help is on the way. Condoms are the only birth control method that will protect against sexually transmitted infections, including HIV (and this goes for both men and women).
It is perfectly fine to ask your partner to use a condom. This shows that you have respect for yourself and for your mate. Unless you know for sure that the person you are with is not with anyone else and you have confirmed that he/she is infection-free, you should make it your "sexual policy" to refuse to have sex with anyone who does not respect you or themselves enough to use this level of protection.
So, what's a girl to do when her man resists her request to wear a condom? Be ready to counter-back.
- Popular condom objections that men tell their women (and some sensible ways you can respond to their protests)!
- Share: What Was Your Man's Condom Excuse and How Did You Respond?
- How to Talk to Your Partner about Contraception
Other Condom Resources:
- Different Types and Styles of Condoms
- Before You Buy Condoms
- How To Put a Condom on with Your Mouth
- Condom Quiz
- Please Share: Where Do You Store Your Condoms?
Photo Courtesy of Microsoft Online