Birth control effectiveness can be an important part in your decision to choose a certain contraceptive method. Yet, birth control effectiveness greatly depends on whether or not you use your contraceptive reliably and correctly. If you want high levels of birth control effectiveness, you can’t allow yourself to become careless with your chosen method -- this means use it always and use it the right way! Even though no birth control method is fool-proof, believe it or not, there are certain steps that you can take to increase your birth control effectiveness:properly interpret birth control failure rates.
Here are links to the effectiveness rates of each category of contraception and the various birth control methods in each grouping. Compare how each of these contraceptives rate in preventing pregnancy.
- Are There Certain Times To Be More Careful?
- Don't Fall for Birth Control Myths (they can lead you into believing the wrong information).
- Certain Medications Can Lower Birth Control Effectiveness.
- Know How to Properly Store Birth Control
- Obesity and Contraception Effectiveness
- Knowing How to Properly Insert the Today Sponge
- Main Reason For Birth Control Failure
- Use Sensis Condoms - they go on correctly every time!
- Weight and Birth Control Pill Effectiveness
- Don't Let Your Travel Plans Compromise Birth Control Effectiveness