Lybrel Continuous Birth Control - the 365 Day Pill:Lybrel is approved for continuous birth control use in addition and id designed to completely halt a woman's period. Lybrel offers pregnancy protection and is taken, nonstop, for 365 days a year (without any placebo pills).
Many doctors agree that skipping monthly periods using Lybrel poses no harm -- it can even be helpful for some women. The side effects of extended cycle pills are similar to those of other birth control pills.
Please place your vote on the following Lybrel poll and then feel free to follow it up with a comment by clicking the Leave a Comment Link after answering the poll.
Lybrel Poll:Now that Lybrel is available, please share your experience with it!
Please click on the link that you wish to vote for.
- This birth control pill is great, I'm hooked!
- So far, so good...just a few side effects
- Hmm, I'm not sure about this pill...a lot of break-through bleeding
- The side effects are too much for me to handle, I'm done!
- I'm not quite sure yet, I need to use it a little longer
Please post a comment sharing your experiences with Lybrel!
Please Vote in my Other Lybrel Polls:
- Poll: Would You Be Willing to Try Lybrel?
- Poll: Is it Unnatural to Not Have a Period?
- Please Share: Would You Feel Comfortable Skipping Your Period?
For Actual Lybrel Advice: Real Women Discuss Their Experiences with the Lybrel Birth Control Pill