Tip to Remember Taking the Pill
- I have been taking birth control pill successfully for about 8 years. I have gotten very accustomed to take my pill right after brushing my teeth before going to bed at night - it is my routine, and I never forget it.
- —Guest Daiane
- That's easy...everytime I hear my existing children fighting with each other and wanting me to take sides! I remember to pop that pill!!
- —Guest Rachel
- I just take my pill every night before I brush my teeth. This usually works well - unless I happen to stay up extra late. Even then, I am never more than maybe 2 hours late taking the pill, so this method seems to work for me. Hope it helps you, too!
- —Guest Alexa
Coffee & Birth Control
- I keep my pill pack next to the coffee pot. The coffee pot is programmed to make coffee in the morning. I take my pill right before I pour that morning cup. It works out perfectly. I start my day protected against pregnancy and with a nice caffeine boost!
- —Guest Jenn
How I Remember to Take My Pill
- A lot of cell phones have alarms that you can set to go of at the same time everyday. I set my cell alarm and take my birth control pill when the alarm goes off.
- —Guest sarah
My Alarm Clock
- I get up at the same time every day. Each night, i set my alarm click to wake me up at 7:30 AM. I also leave my pill compact and a glass of water on my nightstand. As soon as I shut off my alarm clock, I reach for my pill and water. I have never missed taking a pill in 2 and half years!
- —Guest Roxanne