You may have chosen to use birth control pills as your main method of contraception. The most important part of successful pill use is taking it at the same time each day. Unfortunately, many women who use birth control pills (either combination pills or progestin-only pills) report having a hard time sticking to their pill schedule.
- Share Your Tip: How Do You Remember When to Take Birth Control Pills?
I would also love to hear about what factors lead you to use the pill. Whatever your reason (big or small) for choosing to use the pill, please share. Reading about your pill decision may help other readers decide whether or not they want to use the pill.
- Please Share: What Factors Lead to Your Decision to Use the Pill?
More Pill Resources:
- When Should I Take the Pill?
- How To Use Birth Control Pills
- Ways to Prevent Oral Contraceptive Failure
|| FREE Contraception Newsletter | Twitter | Facebook| Share Your Stories or Tips | Contraception Forum ||
Pill Photo Courtesy of P. Eaton