These methods include:
- The Pill
- The Depo Provera Shot or Depo-subQ Provera 104 Injection
- The Ortho Evra Patch
- The NuvaRing
- Mirena IUD
There are some things, both positive and negative, to keep in mind with respect to hormonal contraception:
- Noncontraceptive Benefits of Hormonal Birth Control
- Can Hormonal Birth Control Increase Your Risk of VTE/Blood Clots?
- Obesity and Hormonal Contraception Effectiveness
- Can Women Use Hormonal Contraception After Age 40?
- Birth Control: My Answers to Your Hormone Birth Control FAQs
Back to Main Page: Hormonal Birth Control Questions