After you have mastered the overwhelming step of choosing a condom that you like, where do you store your favorite condom type? Are you discreet? Do you have a special hiding spot like a condom cube, case or compact? Before condom use, where do you keep your condoms? Share Your Condom Tip
- I store one condom in side of a makeup bag that I keep tampons and panty-liners in! I'm a virgin and am not planning on having sex anytime soon but I keep one with me just in case. (:
- —Guest Guest
- I am married so I do not feel the need to have condoms around, besides i teach celebacy. If I were dating though, i would keep them in the bathroom.
- —Guest Mr. finley
- I put stored atleast 24 condoms in my airsoft container, covered the container with duct tape and put airsoft pellets on top of the condoms. :) no one ever checks the container
- —Guest Anomynous
GET A MOJO Lifesaver
- Check out www.themojobags.com it is an airtight waterproof sealed and concealed condom holder. Whether you carry on a keychain, put it in your pocket or toss it in your purse, backpack, tool, tackle or glove box you can rest assure your condoms are protected from the elements.
- —Guest MOJO Michele
- I store condoms inside my phone box and put it in my closet! Mom would Never know! You can also use Altoids buuut what if your mom is in a mood for a mint.. O.O
- —Guest Someone
- Can fit about 12 in there. It's discreet and can put it in a drawer.
- —Guest forrest
- I keep my condoms in an altoid tin can; i like mints alot so i always have them and my mom would never check there for condoms if i leave em in my room hahaa
- —Guest Ben Dover
- I keep all of my condoms in an altoids tin. It is very discreet and gives my condoms a "Minty Flavor" (;
- —Guest Jason
- I'm only young so I haven't started having sex yet but i do keep one or two in my nightstand beside my bed, just incase :)
- —Guest Rebecca
Keeping my condoms
- I keep mine next to my stereo but when I'm out with my girl I grab 4 or 5 and stick them in a altoids can
- —Guest Iggy
- Before I met my husband. I went to rite aid for my birth control. While waiting I always look around. Long and behold I found a cute condom case. It held about four. I can put in a a little bag and no one ever knew. It was perfect for me because I always dump my stuff out my purse looking for my phone.
- —Guest Mrs. Gooding
Loud and proud
- I'm married and don't have any kids yet so I just keep a couple of condoms on the nightstand in plain sight - I'm pretty sure people know I'm having sex with my wife so if anyone sees a condom, well what can they say?
- —Guest Marc
- I just moved, so I have no furniture. I keep a shoe box next to my bed, where I keep all of my rubbers. I have pretty large feet (size 12) which means that the box is large enough to hold a lot. I have over fifty in there, and it barely covers the surface of the bottom. Plus I barely have to move to grab them, as they are right beside me.
- —Guest CJ
Not just for Breath Mints!
- a great place to store just about anything (not JUST condoms) is an Altoids mint tin! i have several laying around the house to store small objects, and everyone thinks they're just mints! if you wanna go for REALLY discreet, keep it under the paper that's under the mints. nobody ever looks there
- —Guest Kilo
- I keep mine in this jewelry box my grandma gave me, I didn't think that was enought so I stuck them inside an old cross bag inside the box, thanks grandma:)
- —Guest Jessigirl