After you have mastered the overwhelming step of choosing a condom that you like, where do you store your favorite condom type? Are you discreet? Do you have a special hiding spot like a condom cube, case or compact? Before condom use, where do you keep your condoms? Share Your Condom Tip
- I have this furry hand puppet that my cat likes to play with, so I store condoms in it because nobody would check there.
- —Guest Melissa
Make Up Box
- I have this tin metal make up box, it opens up so fancy and I have many compartments, each having their own brand and type. It's fancy and it locks.
- —Guest Carmen Castillo
- If you are the parent of a boy entering puberty, when he is likely to be learning about masturbation, make sure he always has a pack of condoms in his bedroom, so that he can practice putting them on & become familiar with how they feel.
- —Guest PineMan
- iphone case in the closet for at home. I have one in the car but it is in a hot spot, so I don't think this is a good place to store.
- —Guest Jeff
- I have a pocket in my wallet for spare change in my wallet, and it's the perfect size for a single condom. I keep one in there all the time so I'm always prepared!
- —Guest Paolo
- I keep mine in an M&M's tin I got for Christmas a while back with some video games in a tote in my closet
- —Guest Ginger
- I keep my condoms in my Woodshop project. It has a little drawer and a hinged top. No one would ever look there because its a school project
- —Guest Thai
- I store one condom in side of a makeup bag that I keep tampons and panty-liners in! I'm a virgin and am not planning on having sex anytime soon but I keep one with me just in case. (:
- —Guest Guest
- I am married so I do not feel the need to have condoms around, besides i teach celebacy. If I were dating though, i would keep them in the bathroom.
- —Guest Mr. finley
- I put stored atleast 24 condoms in my airsoft container, covered the container with duct tape and put airsoft pellets on top of the condoms. :) no one ever checks the container
- —Guest Anomynous
GET A MOJO Lifesaver
- Check out www.themojobags.com it is an airtight waterproof sealed and concealed condom holder. Whether you carry on a keychain, put it in your pocket or toss it in your purse, backpack, tool, tackle or glove box you can rest assure your condoms are protected from the elements.
- —Guest MOJO Michele
- I store condoms inside my phone box and put it in my closet! Mom would Never know! You can also use Altoids buuut what if your mom is in a mood for a mint.. O.O
- —Guest Someone
- Can fit about 12 in there. It's discreet and can put it in a drawer.
- —Guest forrest
- I keep my condoms in an altoid tin can; i like mints alot so i always have them and my mom would never check there for condoms if i leave em in my room hahaa
- —Guest Ben Dover
- I keep all of my condoms in an altoids tin. It is very discreet and gives my condoms a "Minty Flavor" (;
- —Guest Jason